Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fillable Character Sheet Beta



This is the first release of the PDF Fillable Official DnD Adventurer's League Character Sheet.

Please keep in mind this is a Beta, and I'm looking for feedback on how the elements work (or are not working) and I'll issue new releases with bug fixes.  I know the tabs are still out of order, but there are a lot of fields and I haven't had a time to really polish it.  Let me know if there are fields that are not working correctly and what version or Reader you are using.

This is another resource that I think will be helpful in getting AL online play going.  I hope this is helpful.

Download the beta here.

Download version 2 beta here.


Download version 3 beta here.


Download version 5 beta here.

Here's a new version that has a spell sheet for 5e casters.  Download it here.

Here's the spellsheet by itself.

5 comments:

  1. Is it possible to have this very nice character sheet with little "Elemental Evil" logo instead of the one from last season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch. I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good catch. I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't read the comments, i see there are 3 now, maybe you had answer me, but its broken, i can't see them...

    ReplyDelete